Micah ZerbeArticling Student
Micah is an articling student with DD West. Before attending law school, Micah completed a bachelor’s degree in Political Studies at Canadian Mennonite University, during which he worked as a practicum student with the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives. Micah also worked for a professional development agency in administration and logistics.
While in law school at the University of Manitoba, Micah worked as a research assistant for a Robson Hall professor on multiple projects related to bankruptcy and insolvency. He has also authored articles for the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives on food insecurity and tax policy.
In his free time, Micah enjoys canoeing, camping, reading, and photography.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Studies, Canadian Mennonite University - 2016
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba - 2022
- Dean’s honour roll, Canadian Mennonite University
- Fourth highest standing in 3rd year law, University of Manitoba
- Course awards for highest standing in Contract Law and Private International Law, University of Manitoba